Two new Priority Club bonus codes have appeared!

Priority Club, the Holiday Inn / Crowne Plaza / InterContinental etc loyalty scheme, regularly releases targeted promotional codes offering bonus points.

These have, admittedly, been fewer of these than usual over the past 18 months.  They do still exist, however, and Priority Club still lets you register for them even if you weren’t targeted.

Priority Club Gold card

Two new codes have been released in recent weeks, according to posts at Flyertalk.

7641 – 1,500 points on your next stay within 90 days of registration

4644 – 1,000 points on EVERY stay within 90 days of registration

If you have never registered for these bonus codes before, you should find that some of the older ones are still working fine.  Visit this Flyertalk thread and look at post 3.

You can register for these promotions at this webpage.

(To see our complete list of all current hotel promotions for the major chains, click here to visit our ‘Hotel Promos’ page or use the link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)

Have you been asked to join the 'Avios Advisory Hub'?
Credit Card Reviews 2013 (18): Virgin Flying Club White American Express and Visa

Comments

1. flibbly says:

Both invalid for me :-(

• Do you have Priority Cub status? Some people with no status seem to struggle with these codes recently, which never used to be a problem,

2. whiskerxx says:

Both worked for me – as did 4464 – as posted at Priorityclubinsider.com
    (seems a bit weird 4644 and 4464, but I received confirmations for all on two different accounts)

• whiskerxx says:

Sorry!! Forget my previous post above completely!!

Both Raffles codes did work for me, along with 2656 as posted on Priority club insider

3. Craig says:

Ever since I started playing the bonus code game using many of the Flyertalk codes in mid 2012, my account doesn’t even register or track the bog standard “double miles” or “stay X nights get Y points” promotions anymore. A total nightmare really, since customer support doesn’t help either. Priority Club IT is a real mess.

Luckily Hilton and Accor (pre-IB+ devaluation) have picked up the slack with some great promos…

• gnarlyoldgoatdude says:

I wonder if Raffles could add details of Accor promos to the Hotel Promos tab. After all, they seem to have a significantly larger number of properties in the UK and the rest of Europe compared with Hyatt etc.

I’m now off to FlyerTalk to look up Accor promos.

• Fair point, given their size, but they tend not to do chain-wide, worldwide bonus points promos. If they did, I would list them.

4. Andrew says:

Thanks once again – both codes registered for me.