£5 discount off £15 rail ticket (including Heathrow Express) with Clubcard Perks

Yesterday I introduced Clubcard Perks, a new Tesco initiative that has launched with a special British Airways promotional code.

There is another Clubcard Perk that is worth a look – a £5 voucher for train booking company redspottedhanky.com

Clubcard vouchers

Full details can be found hereYou can apply for up to three £5 vouchers per redspottedhanky account.

There is a £15 minimum order required to use a voucher, and only one voucher can be used per booking.  However, you can obviously do separate bookings for each traveller – although you won’t be able to prebook seats together this way.

Alternatively, of course, you could book all of the outbound seats and all of the return seats on two separate bookings, and save £5 in each direction.

You can also book Heathrow Express tickets via redspottedhanky which means you would effectively save £10 on a return ticket which was booked as two singles.

You need to be a Tesco Clubcard member to claim your £5 vouchers – you can sign up here if you are not already a member.

Finally ... proof the Priority Club credit cards give free status (and a higher bonus found)
Promotional code for £15 off a £100 British Airways European flight with Clubcard Perks

Comments

1. Swissy says:

Unfortunately this offer has been sold out for a few days – unless more codes have been made available sin e yesterday lunchtime.

• It just let me order one OK, so lets see what turns up.

• Marwan says:

I ordered one this morning, and already received confirmation that the credit will appear. It says it takes 72 hrs so we’ll see if it actually makes its way there.

• Koshka says:

I put through three code requests at midnight last night and they all came through in ten minutes.

2. Andrew (@andrewseftel) says:

N.B. You need to have the same email address for your Tesco and RSH accounts.

3. swissy says:

Well I have managed to solve the problem and have ordered three.
    I think yesterday when I applied and the codes had sold out, it left cookies on my PC.
    Just deleted cookies and ordered with no problem

4. I ordered 3 and got confirmation yesterday.
    However, I don’t have a RSH account. Will this be created for me or do I need to setup one?

5. I just rang Tesco because under quantity, if you select 3, I get a message stating “Sorry, you have reached the maximum quantity for your order” You can ignore this apology … you need to go through the submit process 3 individual times to get the 3 credits. Success!

• It only worked for me, when I submitted them as 3 separate orders (i.e. with Qty 1 in each)

6. i might be missing something but once you click on the link and log into the account, where do you see the £5 credit? I cannot see it anywhere and when I go to buy a ticket I get to the payment stage and still there is no credit and it asks me to pay the full amount.

7. Looks like this is gone now… says “Sorry, not available”!

8. GlennM says:

Hello All,

Tesco Wine are giving 750 points for a £60 spend. I don’t believe it is targeted. Simply use the code XXG6TN at checkout. The code is valid until the end of June.

Regards, Glenn

• Thanks Glenn. Yes, I spotted this, I will do a full post on it next week – no rush, as you say, due to the long expiration date.

9. Hmm only my first £5 eVoucher is showing up in my RSH account so far. I ordered one and then another two a few hours later. Received email confirmations from Tesco for all three. Anyone received all three (the max allowed)?

10. Tesco has withdrawn the offer?

11. I only managed to sign up for 1, and today got an email from RSH that it is ready to use.