ANOTHER Priority Club double points promotion launches (probably stackable)

Last week I wrote about the ‘official’ June and July promotion from Priority Club, the Holiday Inn / Crowne Plaza / InterContinental loyalty scheme.  It offers double (base) points on all stays after your first stay during the period.

Slightly oddly, Priority Club has now launched a NEW ‘double points’ promotion with entirely different rules!  In my experience, it is highly likely you can register for both and get the points.

You will find details of the promotion and how to register here.

Carlton exterior

Here are the basics:

Valid only on stays in Europe (such as the Carlton in Cannes, above)

Stays include a midweek (Monday to Thursday) night

Must stay between 17 June and 31 August

Must register before 31 July

Double (base) points received once only, on the next stay after registration

There is clearly room here for some strategic thinking.  It would make sense to avoid registering if your next stay will be a relatively cheap one, and wait until you are about to check in for an expensive one.  (Although remember that European InterContinental hotels only give a flat 2,000 points per stay.)

There are also a new run of ‘stay x nights, get y points’ codes out that I will cover in a day or so.

(To see our complete list of all current hotel promotions for the major chains, click here to visit our ‘Hotel Promos’ page or use the link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)

'240 Avios for giving Tesco your insurance renewal dates' promo returns
What is going on with BaxterStorey and British Airways lounge catering?

We help business and leisure travellers maximise their Avios, airline miles and hotel points. Visit every day for three new articles or sign up for our emails via the box to your right.

Comments

1. James67 says:

On topic of pc I note this morning that black visa is now 30k points plus a free night. Did not resd full details as I am currently travelling..

• I saw that as well. But the 40k link on the Credit Cards Update page still seems to work, and there is already a 30k Black link as well on there (may even be the same link).

2. flibbly says:

I also got a email from PC yesterday (targetted I think) for 10,000 bonus points if I stay 7 nights before end of July.

Duly registered but I’m very unlikely to do it as I only use them as a fall back option.

3. Thunderbirds says:

These romotional codes are specific to recipients. I got the 15,000 bonus points for 10 nights before the end of July version. Ideal really as I already have 9 nights plugged in. With the ‘official’ double points offer as well the next two months will be quite proftable. I’ve just finished one of these promotions and clocked up 30,000 points.
    I’ve been lucky with the point breaks this quarter so I’m currently clocking 1.2p per point which isn’t bad.

4. trickster says:

Not bonus points related, but my PC statement email had a link to a deal for 50% off a two night stay at many HI, HI Express & Crowne Plaza hotels throughout the UK for the Summer. Book by 31st July, for stays from 24th June – 8th September. Non-refundable of course.

I did notice that the bookings say no points will be awarded though. Would that include bonus promotion code points?

• Yes, because if it posts as a non qualifying stay then no points or bonuses are triggered.

However, a lot of hotels DO post these stays as qualifying. The only rates which never post as qualifying are ‘friends and family’ ie tinyurl.com/ihgjenni

5. Jens Moller says:

I received a mail yesterday with their 50% summer deal (2 nights). Some decent deals here and here…

Jens

6. ourkidc says:

Disappointed with the PC Visa – applied, accepted then a day later account closed?? Very odd and no idea why.