Amex / Foursqure promotion at Westfield Shepherds Bush this weekend

American Express has launched a very limited Foursquare promotion, valid from tomorrow until Sunday and only at the mega Westfield shopping centre in Shepherd’s Bush.

Foursquare

The deals are:

Debenhams – Spend £100 or more on one transaction, receive a £20 statement credit

House of Fraser – Spend £100 or more on one transaction, receive a £20 statement credit

Topshop / Topman – Spend £60 or more on one transaction, receive a £15 statement credit

Nando’s – Spend £30 or more on one transaction, receive a £10 statement credit

Remember that gift card transactions DO count, so if you are a regular shopping in Debenhams or House of Fraser then you could pick up £100 of gift cards and use them over the coming months.

Full details of how to register can be found here.   Whilst this page is branded with a British Airways American Express logo, you can register ANY UK personal Amex card, even if issued by MBNA or Lloyds TSB.

The Amex Platinum changes ... one year on
50% bonus on your entire Amex Membership Rewards balance when you get an Amex IDC card!

Comments

1. There is also a “spend £50 get £10 back” offer available at a number of D&D restaurants (i.e. expensive ones!) in London. For the full list see

This offer expires on 5th August.

2. The_Pope says:

Sounds good to me. I need new shoes for my wedding next week so now we know where I’ll be shopping! :)

3. Andrew says:

Worth noting that DebenhamsPlus sells iPads and laptops etc – gift cards can be used as part or full payment by calling to order.

• Good point. I remember this from the last Debs FS promo. £100 off a £500 ipad isn’t bad!

• The_Pope says:

Is it £20 off every £100 spent? Or are you saying there’s no limit on the number of transactions and you’ll buy 2 x £50 Gift Cards for £20 back, and repeat that five times?

• R Lally says:

I thought it was just one £20 off?

I am in the market for a new sound system. Does anyone know if Debenhams pluss will take my order over the phone? Can I check in from a different city?

• andy21 says:

It is one credit per CARD – so if you have several cards off the one account such as with the Platinum card, or if you have several accounts eg Platinum card, BA card, MBNA card, Lloyds Duo, each card can get a credit as long as you have enough email addresses to sign up to different Foursquare accounts.

Also to note, this offer is ONLY at Westfleld W12 and no other locations in the country. DebenhamsPlus will take orders over the phone with your gift cards which you have bought from W12 Debenhams.

4. Andrew (@andrewseftel) says:

You’ll struggle to spend £30 at Nandos. Fortunately they have gift cards too.

5. I’m at Westfield now and none of these are working for me… when I press the “load to card” button it just says “can’t load”…

• Arabmoney says:

im getting this as well..no solution yet, ive tried using different cards and accounts

• Geoff Richards says:

Any luck guys? I’m hoping to hit Westfield tonight but won’t be buying if the Check In doesn’t work

• Couldn’t get it to work. Emailed the customer support on the sync page but no reply yet… :/

• Edison says:

I’m away in Spain now left on Friday, I went to Westfield on Thursday before work and all I got was can’t load my card!! I was so annoyed. They’ve been advertising this promotion even the csr was telling me as well. End up nothing worked for me. Big disappointment.