6,000 Virgin Flying Club miles for three Hilton stays

Hilton HHonors has launched a new promotion with Virgin Atlantic Flying Club which looks pretty good – especially as it should stack with the other current Hilton promotions.

Hilton promotion

For stays at any Hilton Family property globally, until April 30th, you will receive:

1,500 Virgin miles on your first stay

2,000 Virgin miles on your second stay

2,500 Virgin miles on your third stay

You MUST have your Hilton HHonors account set to the ‘points and miles’ earnings option to receive the bonus, with Virgin set as your preferred airline.  These bonus miles are on top of the standard ’2 miles per $1′ you will receive from your stay.

You MUST also register in advance, or you will not receive the bonus.  You can register here, where you will also find the full rules.

You can combine this deal with the ‘£50 cashback on a £250 Hilton spend’ offer that I wrote about yesterday  as well as the Weekend Rewards promotion, the bonus points for Conrad and Waldorf-Astoria stays and the 40% discount for UK public sector workers.

(To see our complete list of all current hotel promotions for the major chains, click here to visit our ‘Hotel Promos’ page or use the link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)

Buy £20 of Uber credit for just £5
New Amex deal: £50 off £250 spend at Hilton Hotels

We help business and leisure travellers maximise their Avios, airline miles and hotel points. Visit every day for three new articles (two in August) or sign up for our emails via the box to your right.

Comments

1. Andrew (@andrewseftel) says:

Has anyone been able to register successfully? I’m told that I’m already registered & seen someone with the same issue over at LoyaltyLobby. Checking out of a Hilton tomorrow so will report back on what happens.

• Jonathan says:

I’m getting the same message Andrew and also checking out tomorrow.

• ankomonkey says:

At risk of asking what may be completely obvious, is it to do with people who were registered for the previous incarnation of this offer? I was registered for this offer at the end of last year and get the same “you’re already registered” message. Are the people getting the message the ones who were registered last year and the ones who aren’t are people who didn’t register last time round? So it may be that we get the points anyway…or maybe not…

2. I did register with no problems for this offer.

3. What's the Point says:

I got the “you have already registered for this promo” as well.
    Got about 10 Hilton stays coming up in next 2 weeks, so I am sure I can figure it out by the end of that!

4. What's the Point says:

I have now tested this out, and the bonus points do not show up on the receipt at check out, or on line on my HH account (but they have always done before)

I have no doubt, that I will have to retro claim these points!

5. Richard says:

This is the same promo as offered Q4 last year. If you signed up for that promo, you’ll get the “already registered” message and no miles will credit. They’ve simply changed the dates on the promo and remarketed it. There is no second promo showing on Hilton’s systems, and the sign-up link tries to re-register you for the initial offier.

After 30 mins on the phone to HH Customer Care, they conceded the poor wording and offered me 3,000 bonus HH points. No miles.

6. This doesn’t work, I wouldn’t take the risk of getting no miles and having to settle for a few thousand HHonors.

7. What's the Point says:

After 6 emails back+forth to Hilton, they have finally confirmed this is a continuation of the promo they ran in Q4 of 2013. As such I am not entitled to another 6,000 points
    Even though they changed the dates on the 2014 landing page, they make no reference that you can’t take part if you already took part in it last year.
    Poor show Hilton offers team!!!

• Ditto – although Diamond Desk did at least offer me some extra HHonors points by way of mollification! :D

8. What's the Point says:

I fell back to Gold this week, so I think they have already started to treat me differently!