2,500 Hilton HHonors bonus points on your next stay

Hilton HHonors has launched a special bonus promotion.  This will give you 2,500 bonus points on your next stay.

I can confirm that this bonus works fine as I received it on Tuesday after checking out of a Hilton on Sunday:

Hilton bonus 2

The registration page is here.

The promotion should combine with other Hilton promotions you have signed up for, including the two Conrad and Waldorf offers I discussed on Monday.

Your stay must be in one of the following countries:

“Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Nigeria, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.”

The website contradicts itself about the closing date.  In the terms and conditions it say 31st August but the main body of the site says 31st December.  I would assume the latter is correct.  It doesn’t really matter too much, since it is unlikely that you would move a stay to Hilton purely to get 2,500 bonus points.

(To see our complete list of all current hotel promotions for the major chains, click here to visit our ‘Hotel Promos’ page or use the link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)

New British Airways Executive Club Bronze card design
Slightly OT: £10 Tesco gift card for £5 via Mighty Deals

Comments

1. AndyGWP says:

Cheers Raffles – good to hear it works, I probably wouldn’t have even bothered registering for this usually (due to the T&C’s that state “Open to new Hilton HHonors™ members who enroll in HHonors between 1 July – 31 August, 2014”), however if it’s known to work, what’s the harm? 😀

• Dave R says:

“however if it’s known to work, what’s the harm?”

There’s no harm unless you apply IHG logic

2. I am staying at the doubletree heathrow tonight, I wonder if it will post the bonus points if I register now? :)

• Yes, it should work. I only registered during my last stay, not before. If it is a reward stay make sure you put a charge on the room.

My Mum stayed in the Doubletree – it is not so near the airport but surprisingly modern.

• I’ve done a few stays at it recently as I’ve been up and down. It’s surprisingly nice, comfortable and modern considering the price -£66 for the summer sale rate, bargain!

Oh and if you get a south facing room you have excellent views of aircraft on short finals to 27R, if you’re that way inclined :)

• Ah of course, you don’t normally have the fun of LHR hotels! Agree the DT is pretty good – normally some very decent rates and a full breakfast on offer for HHonors Gold/Diamond members. It’s annoyingly just outside the free transport zone, but plenty of buses passing it. Late at night there’s also a handy night bus service from T5, much cheaper than the Hoppa!

3. signol says:

At Hilton Dartford Bridge this morning, they had flyer leaflets advertising this offer on the reception desk.

4. Andrew (@andrewseftel) says:

Can confirm that this worked for a Doubletree stay in Amsterdam over the weekend.

Got upgraded to an awesome suite with great city views! Will definitely be staying there next time I’m in the city.

5. My parents have a stay coming up in September using the Hilton honors platinum card free night certificate. Will this work if they were to order a beer etc to their room?

6. andy stock says:

2500 bonus points is great, considering you can get the double tree at Newcastle Airport for 4000 points! Easy to get into Newcastle on the metro and great location for a BA redemption flight back down to London.

7. Will i still get the 2,500 points is my perfence is set to points and miles or is it for just points perference only?

• It won’t matter which one you have set as your preference – this is more an issue with some other chains (eg IHG) where it’s points OR miles, with Hilton you get the base and any promo bonus points anyway, it’s just whether you get the rest as points or miles that you’re choosing.

8. What's the Point says:

How many of these promotions would you need to collect the points required for the stay below!
    1,000,000 HH Points – for one night!!!! Who has that many points, and more importantly willing to use them for one night…

PREMIUM ROOM REWARD
    ——————————————————————————–
    Room: 2 KING BEDS PRESIDENTIAL SUITE
    DATE Price per night TOTAL (CNY)
    27 Sep 2014 979,321 points 979,321 points
    Room Subtotal: 979,321 points

• To answer your question about how many nights this would take, we would need to know the room rate and what other bonuses are applied.

9. Roger Wilco says:

FWIW the promo posted for a stay in Italy, even if it’s not mentioned in the T&C

Trackbacks