Hilton offering one million Hilton HHonors points to one lucky UK resident!

Hilton is celebrating 10 years as a partner of the McLaren Formula 1 team.

To celebrate, they are giving one Hilton HHonors member the chance to win 1 million Hilton HHonors points!  Even at their current valuation, you should easily be able to get £3,000 of value from that.  If you used them at the Conrad Rangali resort in The Maldives, you would get around £10,000 of value!

Ten runners-up will each win 100,000 Hilton HHonors points.

Since the competition is limited to UK residents, and is not being heavily promoted, I reckon there is a good chance that a Head for Points reader gets at least one of the prizes.

In theory, the competition is targeted as McLaren employees plus their ‘friends and family’ but that is so broad that I doubt you will have any issues.

Hilton Millionaire

Entering is simple.

Simply visit this page on the Hilton HHonors website and enter your account number.  That is it.  If you are not already a Hilton HHonors member, you can also join up via that page.

The deadline is 30th June.  There is no excuse not to take 30 seconds out of your day and give this a go, given the scale of the prize.  Good luck!

PS.  It is worth noting in the rules that Hilton values 100,000 points at £298 – which is exactly the same valuation that I have been using ever since the devaluation!

(Want to earn more hotel points?  To see our complete list of promotions from the major chains, click here to visit our ‘Hotel Promos’ page or use the link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)

Important dates for your diary
Travelex replacing Moneycorp at Heathrow - what happens to the BA partnership?

Comments

1. sandgrounder says:

Wow! You could stay in the Hampton Corby/Kettering for over six months!

2. What's the Point says:

If you were to take advantage of the 5th night free redemption, I think you might be able to stay there over 8 months?

3. Flieduk says:

Is anyone here an employee of McLaren that I can be friends with? :)

• Think Square says:

Agreed – it’s the wrong side of the line for me. “Winner must sign and return to Sponsor a Certificate of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity release”. I can see awkward questions being asked.

4. Kathy H says:

Don’t know if it is just me but when I click on the captcha screen having idenitified the code and click on Register it just goes around in circles – anyone else having the same problem.

5. jfduncan says:

Wont let me log in… its strange – i get an “Invalid login credentials” error… yet i am logged into hhonors on a different tab…. anyone else found this (and more importantly – got a work around?)

6. signol says:

Grr. I have a friend who works for Mercedes GP but not McLaren :(

• James67 says:

The team used to be McLaren Mercedes so you could always play confused if you won.

7. OT: I was just marking up a Tesco receipt from yesterday and noticed my receipt says just below my points total – “Keep collecting points to fly further in 2015” Never seen this on my receipts before – could this mean a bonus is coming sometime this year???

8. AwardsWallet does not seem to be able to check my HHonors account balance any more…

• Problem solved… I had to install a special AwardsWallet plug-in for Internet Explorer that allows AwardsWallet to get past the HHonors Captcha screen

9. Could do with one million hhonors for my honeymoon. Would love the Conrad Maldives!