Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Daily chat thread Click here for today’s chat thread Chat thread – Monday 25th March Reply To: Chat thread – Monday 25th March

The Savage Squirrel 565 posts

Off to Toronto at end of the week using the last of our companion vouchers as a family of four. For various reasons this will be the last Avios trip for a while so want to make the most of the experience!

Anyway, quick question, my 10 year old isn’t a massive fan of airplane food.. and last couple of times we’ve flown business class he’s been given chicken nuggets and mash… which he didn’t like. Any recent flyers know what the current kids offering is? Or any suggestions for alternative options.

Thank you.

Always like this movie quote; Hannibal is right…!

Kid (on a plane): “I couldn’t eat what they gave me”.
Hannibal Lecter: “nor should you – it isn’t even food as I understand the definition.”

Congratulations on having a discerning 10yo. Anyway, I don’t know if I’m correct or not but the kids meals *feel* like a standard one – i.e. an economy offering. I’d also suggest that your chances will be better (not amazing, maybe – but better!) with the choice of a regular CW menu. That’s what I do with mine. Worst case scenario – the bread roll and the pudding will mean they don’t starve :D.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.