Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Daily chat thread Click here for today’s chat thread Chat thread – Wednesday 27th March Reply To: Chat thread – Wednesday 27th March

PeteM 714 posts

Good evening from onboard Singapore Airlines Economy. A380. Previous leg on B747-8 with Lufthansa. Service like night and day, I’m sure you can guess which one shines! I’m sure you don’t need a full review, but the only area Lufthansa excelled was with giving the kids something to do (both short and long haul) as the very first thing after boarding. Ww of course has something anyway, but I did notice their efforts in that regard.

Kids meals onboard very good, theu got their favourite dish and more food than the adults!

Free WiFi of course. (Not just messaging). BA Lufthansa et al, have a lot of catching up, though that’s often stated, it’s good to observe it first hand.

Guess all we’re missing is a price comparison – in my experience Singapore are substantially more expensive than the competition…

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.