Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Daily chat thread Click here for today’s chat thread Chat thread – Tuesday 21st May Reply To: Chat thread – Tuesday 21st May

BA Flyer IHG Stayer 2,241 posts

Last year I discovered Boots airport click & click collect which solves a lot of the toiletry issues when you fly HBO (I can’t see MAN changing the liquid rules any time soon).

Boots airport collect is now subject to a charge (£4.50 if I remember), so whilst still useful to avoid the need for hold luggage if you need full size items or more than you can contort into the plastic bag, it’s not the bargain it used to be. The delivery date also now has to be 3 days before your flight to allow them to ‘prepare your parcel’

Yes it’s £ 4.50.

The 3 days before has been in place for ages so isn’t new. It’s to allow the extra time needed for packages to clear airport security as most airside branches have restricted ranges of even common items or like LCY are tiny so they are warehouse prepared.

Need to balance that £ 4.50 against the costs of checking in bags with your unguents and lotions or the time spent trying to find what you need at your destination

Boots airport-click-and-collect

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.