Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club 2021 Chase companion voucher extension not processed

• firsttotheleft 8 posts

I just earned a chase companion voucher dated 12/30/2021.
    According to ba site, all companion vouchers earned before 12/31/21 will be extended by six months.
    The posted exp date of my new voucher is 12/30/23 – no extension added. Do I need to call ba?

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Froggee 886 posts

No clue on the Chase companion vouchers but my (U.K.) Amex voucher also posted on 30 December and its expiry is 30th June 2024.

So I doubt they will adjust yours without calling.

firsttotheleft 8 posts

Ugh. 2 hour wait times…

firsttotheleft 8 posts

Good to know I wasn’t imagining the extension. Agent didn’t know anything about it but put in a request anyways.
    Thanks for the info!

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    firsttotheleft 8 posts

Sent email using form on website. BA Replied in a day saying “to be fair to other customers we cannot extend your companion voucher”. ?!?!
    I replied by pasting the text on the website clearly stating all companion vouchers earned by Dec 31 2021 would be extended by 6 months. No reply so far. Been 4 days.
    Weirdly in their first reply they also said I should make a real effort to use the voucher before expiration as it was unlikely I would be able to find reward seats by Dec 31 2023. Unbelievable.

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    firsttotheleft 8 posts

Ok they finally responded to an email saying they would extend the voucher as a courtesy. When it should have been extended already per published policy.
    Whatever it’s done.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.