Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Virgin Flying Club Virgin A330 neo routes

• Whatsthepoint 121 posts

I saw that the new A330 neo, with newest UC product is flying to various Florida destinations from this month. Does anyone know what flight numbers on what days will be covered by the new A330 neo? I’m currently flying back UC from Orlando on 21st and wondered whether this flight might be swapped to the new A330 or might decide to move departure airports.

Ash 621 posts

From what i’ve read its just Tampa for now. I’ll defer to those that might have seen other Florida airports mentioned

LindyLoo 36 posts

Oh I do hope it goes from Heathrow to Orlando in April… I’m booked on flight VS 19 going out and VS 136 on the way back

nxm23 7 posts

It is due to fly to Miami on the VS5/6 flights, although looks like this has been delayed until January.

I have flights in December which were originally on the neo but flight has been changed to show it’s no longer flying the neo and back to old coffin seats in UC.

PlaneyMcPlaneFace 34 posts

Hi, we fly in and out of Tampa in may, my booking says A330-300 and seats are the old configuration, is that likely to change to the Neo do you think?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.