Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club British Airways A380 services to Dallas delayed to July

• PeterK 11 posts

Looks like the introduction of the BA A380 to Dallas has been put back to July 2nd, just received a seat change notification from A380 to 777 for our inbound in April (and a switch from 787-10 to 787-9 for our outbound in March)

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Rhys
    HfP Staff
    190 posts

There’s a few changes – we actually have an article running in a few days’ time. Bottom line – Boston, Chicago, Washington DC and Dallas will all see the A380s next year.

NorthernLass 7,573 posts

There’s a few changes – we actually have an article running in a few days’ time. Bottom line – Boston, Chicago, Washington DC and Dallas will all see the A380s next year.

That’s interesting as I have been moved to BA 203 to BOS next March (no indication of what type of aircraft this is), yet my original flight is still leaving 90 minutes later! Could I have been moved on or off the A380?!

lavar56 7 posts

Yes, booked for Washington DC next summer on Avios with decent first availability.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.