15th July 2022 at 17:23Mikeact
I mentioned the other day that Delta have cut back on upgrades and Reward seats to the UK/Europe. Now AA have joined in. Due to Heathrow cut backs they want revenue passengers only for the time being.
I await the same from BA/IAG going Westwards.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Get 100,000 bonus Avios for getting the Barclaycard Avios Plus credit card and Premier Banking with Barclays Avios Rewards
Latest Forum Posts
- ffwd on Chat thread – Sunday 27th November
- Comrade Chag on Ambassador complimentary free weekend night
- BuildBackBetter on Ambassador complimentary free weekend night
- AJA on Changing a 241 Booking?
- QwertyKnowsBest on Changing a 241 Booking?
- JDB on Changing a 241 Booking?
- VerdantBacon on Chat thread – Sunday 27th November
- Skywalker on New £300 Platinum dining credit July 2022
- BJ on Qatar cancelled my redemption flight
- BenM on Chat thread – Sunday 27th November
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.