Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice Advice – best Gatwick lounge (+ Athens)

• Ash 621 posts

I have Lounge Pass ..I see there are 2 open lounges in North Terminal. Which one would you recommend…esp for food and/or cocktails.

Return is from Athens which has 2 lounges. Any tips on which is best, appreciated.

MilesOnPoint 80 posts

Firstly, I have been to both lounges in Athens Airport hall A (non-schengen) and the Goldair lounge is far better (well appointed interior, comfortable seating & solid food & beverage choice)

Skyserv is the default lounge for BA flights but it’s a bit of a zoo with a warn interior, albeit some reasonable food options.

________

For Gatwick, the “Gateway” lounge is an easyJet co-brand, so I would give that a wide birth. No1 lounge will be a good option, however it may be worth pre-booking access for £6 (via priority pass app) as they are known for turning PP holders away if busy, pre-booking will also get you fast-track security at Gatwick (well worth if you don’t have access already).

(It looks like the Gatwick “Club Rooms” won’t reopen until 1st July)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.