Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice Airport transfer recommendations – Liverpool

• Crafty 150 posts

We have an early morning flight next week, needing a Manchester area to Liverpool airport transfer, and a quick search reveals a bewildering array of mom and pop minicab firms in the area.

Anyone have a good recommendation of someone I can trust, and reasonably priced (under £60 I guess)? Or… any hefty discounts for Blacklane floating about?

Thanks!

Blair Waldorf Salad 1,093 posts

I prebooked Uber and it was £50ish last month

Crafty 150 posts

I understand pre-booking via Uber isn’t really pre-booking, it’s scheduling in advance a booking that’s actually made live. Feels risky to me, plus I want to know I can put two car seats in…

Crafty 150 posts

If anyone is wondering, I ended up booking with Onward Travel Solutions for £67.

Peter K 553 posts

I know it’s not the same thing, but In2parking at Liverpool airport is very reasonably priced. Your car is parked on site (they take the keys) but the shuttle to the airport doesn’t take long.

Bill 167 posts

If anyone is wondering, I ended up booking with Onward Travel Solutions for £67.

Thanks for the update.

I’m going in the opposite direction tomorrow.

I’m using Mercury Travel to get from one airport to the other LPL-MAN £60.

https://licensing.liverpool.gov.uk/PAforLalpacLIVE/1/Operator/Search/36/17295

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.