Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards Ambassador complimentary weekend night question

• Boltonsam 41 posts

I have ihg ambassador. I thought I used my weekend night voucher in August, but it is still showing in my account. The August hotel billing was a bit erratic at the time.

When I have had free night vouchers via the ihg Black card the voucher has disappeared/ showed as redeemed, but the ihg ambassador complimentary weekend night still shows.

Just wondering if this means it is still available to use? Thanks

gtellez 162 posts

You can use it again, I have used mine several times this year and it is still showing in my account.

Paul B 224 posts

You can use it again, I have used mine several times this year and it is still showing in my account.

Oh wow, so if it still shows within your account ‘rewards’, it’s not been collected and can be redeemed again?

gtellez 162 posts

At least it worked for me, however take into account that it could be fixed before your stay and you may end paying more (as the ambassador fare is usually significantly higher).

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.