Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Selfridges Amex offer – gift card?

• gtellez 162 posts

I remember to read about it but don’t remember the answer. Does the Selfridges Amex offer works for gift cards if purchased in store (T&Cs mentions that not, but not sure if they process it differently)? Do they sell other gift cards or only their own ones? Thanks!

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    BlueHorizonUK 39 posts

Has worked instore previously, not online

They only sell their own

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Tom 25 posts

Which cards have Selfridges offer? and what is the offer? I don’t have it on either my BAPP or Bus Plat. Would have been good for some Christmas shopping.

rams 223 posts

mix of gold and BA. £50 off £250

rum 275 posts

Have it on BAPP – Spend 250 get back 50
    Expiry 31/12

Alesio 26 posts

Is it just the selfridges GC they sell or other branded cards?

Andrew J 769 posts

Just Selfridges. The Techology section might sell things like iTunes cards.

Shaw West 10 posts

Selfridges gift card is billed by a different entity when purchasing online.

roz 17 posts

Hi, does anyone know if this selfridges offer works on cumulative spend rather than a single online transaction? Thanks

TGLoyalty 529 posts

Afaik no it needs to be one transaction and the offer is worded as such.

moe8555 41 posts

How often do these Selfridges offers appear on the UK cards? I have the Selfridges+ membership for free DHL Express shipping to my location abroad (a high cost of living country) and order from there a few times a month. Very impressed with the Amazon-esque levels of service thus far.

I was surprised to see a 10% back offer on my U.S. Chase card (on all purchases, up to a cumulative rebate of $49), perhaps they are gearing up for a larger push into the global market.

jonnyandco 2 posts

Has anyone had any success buying a £250 selfridges gift card instore and getting the credit ?

rams 223 posts

Has anyone had any success buying a £250 selfridges gift card instore and getting the credit ?

Yes every time

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.