Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Amex Plat 70k referral?

• hugo r 280 posts

Hello has anyone got any decent Amex plat referral , I believe a while back some members had a 70k referral for a spend of 4K in 3 months , anyone got anything like that

Thegasman 204 posts

I think you’re a couple of days too late. A lot of people had enhanced referrals for Platinum (including my wife) which ended at beginning of June. Think it was 60k.

hugo r 280 posts

Yea I saw that but the spend was like 6k which I wouldn’t achieve so quickly

Tariq 79 posts

Referral offer is showing as 35K points for spending £4K in three months in my app.

Luca M 391 posts

The recent enhanced offer just ended 7th June, was 65,000 for a referral (60,000 without) for spending £6000 in 6 month. The person referring with a Platinum would get 24,000 MR just for the friend being accepted (I made three referrals just after being accepted, plus added an additional card holder for 4 or 5,000 I believe (need to wait up to 120 days for this last one to post). There were enhanced offers on all cards ending 7th June for referring friends (gold was 20,000 for each approved referral).

Tariq 79 posts

Looks like targeted referral is back – 70k points for spending £4000 in 3 months.

Andrew J 769 posts

Looks like targeted referral is back – 70k points for spending £4000 in 3 months.

Never went away on mine.

SteC 34 posts

It went away on mine as well but its back now – think last time you had to spend £6000 but its only £4000 now.

Carlos 758 posts

The recent enhanced offer just ended 7th June, was 65,000 for a referral (60,000 without) for spending £6000 in 6 month. The person referring with a Platinum would get 24,000 MR just for the friend being accepted (I made three referrals just after being accepted, plus added an additional card holder for 4 or 5,000 I believe (need to wait up to 120 days for this last one to post). There were enhanced offers on all cards ending 7th June for referring friends (gold was 20,000 for each approved referral).

My gold is showing 12k referrals and promo expires in July. Are you sure you had 20k last week?

polly 287 posts

Yes, our golds x 3 in our clan only ever had 12k referral offers per card. 20k would have been brilliant.

JDB 4,341 posts

I have 16k referrer/34k referee on my gold valid until 19 July.

Luca M 391 posts

My gold is showing 12k referrals and promo expires in July. Are you sure you had 20k last week?

It was an enhanced referral period offer, all referral on both my wife and my card were enhanced, I think from April to 7th June. The Black BAPP also was offering 16,000 Avios instead of 12,000

I have just checked the latest offer and indeed Platinum referral is back to 24,000 for the cardholder referring and now 70,000 for the friend applying and spending £4000 (feel bad now about my 65,000 MR for spending £6k )

Faker 10 posts

Yeah mine is also showing the enhanced 70K points referral if anyone is interested.

whuaremassive 42 posts

Can someone send me a referral – apollolunar at protonmail dot com

Froggee 887 posts

Darn it. Mrs Froggee only has the rubbish 35,000 so no use. Hold out for one of those 70,000 ones!

hugo r 280 posts

Faker I’ll have a referral the 70k one

Tillycortex at Mail dot com

Bill 162 posts

I’ve got the 70,000 points for £4,000 referral. I’ve sent an email to you

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    gary w 22 posts

I have 70k referral if anyone interested

whuaremassive 42 posts

I’m all sorted now thanks for the emails

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.