24th March 2022 at 11:44Clem Fandango
Anyone got a recommendation for a hotel in Amman for 2 adults, 2 kids for 2-3 nights?
Will be there over Ramadan so a good breakfast is our main priority! We’re not religious but are often mistaken for locals in the Middle East as we are all quite brown… 😀
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- FFoxSake on BA evoucher reminder tool
- Devils Advocate on Locked out of Barclays online and app account
- Reney on Family of 3 and companion/upgrade vouchers
- The real Swiss Tony on Increased avails with new companion voucher-when are more tickets released?
- JDB on South Africa at the end November and beginning of december
- Michael C on Chat thread – Monday 15th August
- John on Japan during pandemic
- Go197 on Chat thread – Sunday 14th August
- Gareth on HSBC Elite Points – transfer to another World Elite cardholder possible?
- Just Nick on Chat thread – Monday 15th August
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.3 million of rooms to date. Click for details.