Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Any (quick) shortcuts to using a BA voucher ?

• Mikeact 232 posts

Apart from hanging on..and on.

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,205 posts

No 🙂

Frankie 26 posts

I cancelled a cash flight this morning and got a future travel voucher (125-xxxxxxxxxx) but can’t use this online? Is that correct? It was a pure cash booking so I thought I could use the voucher online. I can’t get through on the blinkin phone.

ChrisC 956 posts

125-2 or 125-4?

125-4 can be used on line

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Frankie 26 posts

It’s 125-2. It was just a simple cash booking.

suipedali 13 posts

Try the “calling from outside the UK” number. I got through yesterday (Friday) midmorning in two minutes.

ChrisC 956 posts

Those need a call to use.

Seems to be no logic about how and when 125-2 and 125-4 are issued.

tiriavpo 312 posts

All my straight cash bookings have come back as e-vouchers – was there anything else in it to affect it – like using avios to reduce the cost, or seat reservations etc?

Frankie 26 posts

No. It was a straight cash booking for two people. There was a 20% off code available last year that I used so maybe that was the ‘issue’.
    https://www.headforpoints.com/2021/07/23/20-off-british-airways-flights/
    Vouchers came back as 2 future travel vouchers starting 125-2

Mikeact 232 posts

Try the “calling from outside the UK” number. I got through yesterday (Friday) midmorning in two minutes.

Thanks, that worked this morning…around half hour….whether that was quicker, who knows !

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.