Any status match from BA Silver?
20th May 2023 at 08:18kiley 135 posts
Hi, so my Star Alliance Gold status match from BA silver with United has just expired 😪
I’ve enjoyed some very pleasant Koru lounges whilst travelling in New Zealand and a couple of “Business Class” trip on The Heathrow Express, so a little sad to loose this status.
I still have BA silver, Sky Team Elite Plus and Skywards Silver.
Emirates have offered me Gold once I book 1 revenue flight and I know about the virgin offer also
Are there any other status Matches out there I could use?20th May 2023 at 12:24Lady London 1,929 posts
statusmatcher dot com is a wiki for this, you may find something there or on flyertalk
if your travels include Asia or particularly Oztralasia keep an eye on executivetraveller.com which is an excellent site for Oz that often covers status matches. Qantas has Oz fairly sewn up but from time to time the likes of VA try to compete and they’re a bit like Alaskan in that they have their own alliances and deals with other airlines.20th May 2023 at 17:55kiley 135 posts
Thanks, I’ll take a look
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Interview: Sir Tim Clark, CEO Emirates, on his new Business Class, success of Premium Economy
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- yorkshireRich on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- curiously on Best Amex option for my wife?
- t42 on Heathrow and Hong Kong lounges for first status trip
- Richie on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- LeeClarke1 on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- Bill_B on Avios not refunded
- BBbetter on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
- BA Flyer IHG Stayer on Avios not refunded
- damboy5 on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
- Richie on Exec Club year resets – What happens to bonus tier points for BA Holidays?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.