Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Anyone had their 241 back yet

• masaccio 717 posts

Had the cancellation email from BA 5 weeks ago saying Avios and 241 would be refunded after a cancellation, supposedly all within 4 weeks. Avios arrived fairly quickly but no sign of the 241. I have an opportunity to apply the 241 to an existing booking but if I miss that the voucher will expire soon, so starting to get antsy.

Anyone seen their 241 get applied back yet after BA stopped issuing FTVs for cancellations?

NorthernLass 7,472 posts

Yes – we got both of ours back within a few days. It sounds like something’s gone wrong here and you might need to chase BA up.

masaccio 717 posts

Yes – we got both of ours back within a few days. It sounds like something’s gone wrong here and you might need to chase BA up.

Thanks for confirming. Phone menu roulette it is

Iona 57 posts

Mine took longer than a few days but, having got the email on 17th March I got the £ refund on 26 March and my 241 appeared around a week later.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.