Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Anyone else not received companion voucher from FTV?

• Woody 25 posts

Hello all,

I was just wondering if other people are still waiting to hear from BA about their FTV being converted back to a BA Companion Voucher, as I am yet to hear anything?

X

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Rma 27 posts

Still waiting, too.

NorthernLass 7,464 posts

How much cash in there? Rob suggested they might not want to part with high amounts of money.

Rma 27 posts

£100

Ant68 56 posts

I had two companion vouchers wrapped up in two FTVs. The two refund emails didn’t arrive on the same day. The second arrived a couple of days after the first and was for a booking made later than the first, for a flight later than the first. So I assume they’re doing it by date of booking or flight. If it helps, the one I got yesterday was originally for a flight for Sept 2020 that I booked in August 2020. If yours was for later dates, they may still be waiting to be processed.

StaggerLee 61 posts

I had an email about a booking yesterday. The Avios and voucher posted back to my account today.

Still waiting on one that was booked by my wife so I assume they are still working through the backlog.

GLADave 5 posts

I had an email about a booking yesterday. The Avios and voucher posted back to my account today.

Still waiting on one that was booked by my wife so I assume they are still working through the backlog.

I am in the same boat, my wife’s heard nothing and her booking was over £100. My voucher has been refunded but was only £35. Tried calling but hung up.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.