Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice Ashford hotel recommendations

• endfire 2 posts

Ok, not as glamorous as most other places on this board, but I’ve got an early meeting in Ashford next week and was thinking of getting a cheap hotel, to have a more civilised wake up time.

Does anyone have any rec? I’m tempted by the Hampton by Hilton near the train station, it’s definitely cheap and good location for me, but the rooms on offer are odd (either a twin or a wheelchair accessible, but no “normal” double!).
    My usual go-to in these cases would be a Premier Inn, but they’re very badly located (all away from the train station). I also have a ton of Marriott points but nothing nearby.

PS: is Ashford as dire as it looks, judging by the hotel availability situation?

Chabuddy Geezy 30 posts

I stayed at the Hampton in December, its brand new and I would recommend. Our room faced the main road but sound proofing was really good.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.