Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Other frequent flyer schemes Award Wallet – Ongoing Issues

• bubbatrautt 18 posts

Has Awards Wallet gotten worse recently ?

For a long time now, the app will not update British Airways, has not updated Nectar in ages, and even disables Virgin Atlantic. Hilton takes me to the log in security and then fails to update.

Use apple iPhone.

I can not believe I am alone with these problems.

davefl 1,219 posts

It’s become virtually redundant. Has issues with Boots, has been blocked by AA, Delta and United. Aer Lingus has implemented 2FA so it just times out on the challenge, Almost never updates Amex either.

BA and Hilton work for me but they have to be refreshed manually, it hadnt retrieved my BA balance in nearly 3 months until I just hit refresh.

Fwiw I’m on Android but I don’t think the OS is relevant

bubbatrautt 18 posts

Not alone then : )

chrism20 89 posts

Similar story here

VA – disabled
    Nectar – disabled but possibly linked to the ongoing saga there.
    Boots – intermittent
    Marriott – intermittent
    Hilton – more captcha than you can shake a stick at
    BA – intermittent and extremely slow but has been slightly better over the last month I would say.

Even bloody subway plays up on it these days.

smm 27 posts

VA changed their login flow to require surname and AW instead of asking me had autopopulated email there which was blocking the updates. Once fixed no problem. Worth running a manual update and seeing what pops up but yes various ones with 2FA enabled obviously can no longer be auto updated. Nectar works fine it’s just the real me who can’t login 🙂

PeteM 709 posts

I am also not finding that many problems (on a Windows PC) – some schemes occasionally need a manual push, but overall it’s still worthwhile for me.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.