Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club BA eStore / Shopping Portal

• rum 275 posts

Does anyone know what is going on with the eStore / BA Shopping Portal?

All my ‘registered cards’ for instore use are not there and it won’t allow me to add any new ones. This occurs on both the app and normal website alike.

GimmeMorePoints 93 posts

Same happened with me today, keeps telling me that card doesn’t exist. Very strange.

rum 275 posts

It’s been like this for a few days now. Still no joy today: nothing showing and cannot add any cards.

Have BA’s and Barclays’ IT teams merged?

Andrew. 481 posts

Looks like it’s been relaunched. “Powered by Fidel”, wasn’t it Sports Loyalty before?

Certainly a lot more offers than there used to be, but mostly outlets I’ve never heard of.

“MNKY HSE”?

Sounds like a downmarket brothel, “manky hoes?”.

FatherOfFour 282 posts

Looks like it’s been relaunched. “Powered by Fidel”, wasn’t it Sports Loyalty before?

Certainly a lot more offers than there used to be, but mostly outlets I’ve never heard of.

“MNKY HSE”?

Sounds like a downmarket brothel, “manky hoes?”.

Just your mind. I read it as Monkey House

FatherOfFour 282 posts

I get this when trying to add (re-add) cards.

Fidel Rejection
    https://ibb.co/7K7FhhF

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    rum 275 posts

Hmmm – I noticed that Top-Cashback use them for their in store cards, so wondering if there might be a conflict with cards registered in multiple places, I tried to add a card to BA eStore that is not registered with TC. But alas, no joy. BA eStore is showing an “error linking card” for pretty much any card I try to add to it.

CatchFlightsNotFeelings 34 posts

BA estore hates me. I get almost all transactions either not linked, or an email 3 months later saying they’ve taken the avios back as not eligible

Guernsey Globetrotter 587 posts

BA estore hates me. I get almost all transactions either not linked, or an email 3 months later saying they’ve taken the avios back as not eligible

That’s unlucky, although a lot on here seem to be skeptical as to how much the eStore pays out.

However, my experience in the last year has been positive – I’ve earned 17,612 Avios on a combination of John Lewis, Disney+, iRobot, Reebok, IHG, Aviva and Accor and pretty much everything seems to have tracked and been credited eventually. Often I have been able to use an Amex offer too for a double dip.

I’d certainly recommend using the eStore whenever booking for cash direct with Accor, IHG or Marriott.

CatchFlightsNotFeelings 34 posts

That’s unlucky, although a lot on here seem to be skeptical as to how much the eStore pays out.

However, my experience in the last year has been positive – I’ve earned 17,612 Avios on a combination of John Lewis, Disney+, iRobot, Reebok, IHG, Aviva and Accor and pretty much everything seems to have tracked and been credited eventually. Often I have been able to use an Amex offer too for a double dip.

I’d certainly recommend using the eStore whenever booking for cash direct with Accor, IHG or Marriott.

I managed to make the most of the Christmas bonus, but it seems to have a problem when i use my Chrome on my laptop (probably have too many cookie and add blockers) so i always have to swap to the ipad and use a more basic browser when i ever want to order something. Also seems to have a problem when discount codes are used – even if there is no t&c mentioning discount codes. Probably have to do one chase each month for a missing transaction, and the rates i get are so odd, sometimes it includes tax, sometimes it doesnt, then other times – god knows what!

Guernsey Globetrotter 587 posts

Yes – anecdotally it does seem fussy about browsers and blockers. Discount codes can be tricky too as you say. I guess this is a case where your mileage may vary (literally)!

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.