Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club BA Holidays email address and voucher query

• RyanB 29 posts

Does anyone know the best email address to contact BA holidays with? Also, I have vouchers from a cancelled flight booking that include both cash and Avios, can these be used to make a payment on a holiday booking? I’m hoping I can use the cash and then have the points returned to me.

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,198 posts

Can’t help with an email.

No chance of using the cash in your voucher I’m afraid. All you can do is call BA and pay the £35 cancellation fee to cancel the underlying booking and get the cash and Avios returned to you.

ChrisC 956 posts

They have several addresses so depends why you want to contact them.

RyanB 29 posts

It was a cash booking that was upgraded with Avios so figured they may be able to use the cash element? It wasn’t a reward booking.

I want to contact them to try and use the vouchers I have to make a payment on the holiday

gundam 30 posts

I have used these two in the past with some success. I wouldn’t expect an immediate reply but they did get back to me within 72 hours. Be very clear on what you want to do in your request then it will cut down a lot on to’ing and fro’ing.

queries@holidays.ba.com
    baholidays@ba.com

ChrisC 956 posts

It was a cash booking that was upgraded with Avios so figured they may be able to use the cash element? It wasn’t a reward booking.

I want to contact them to try and use the vouchers I have to make a payment on the holiday

BA holidays can only deal with pure cash vouchers.

FatherOfFour 281 posts

I have used these two in the past with some success. I wouldn’t expect an immediate reply but they did get back to me within 72 hours. Be very clear on what you want to do in your request then it will cut down a lot on to’ing and fro’ing.

queries@holidays.ba.com
    baholidays@ba.com

In addition there is baholidays.contactcentre@ba.com
    However the auto response quotes a response time of 21 working days! At least they are managing expectations. This one was for providing details post booking though. I think the baholidays#ba.com deals with voucher queries. Their turnaround for a straightforward case was less than 72hrs.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.