Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

• Charles Martel 124 posts

Apparently for entirely patriotic reasons, BA/Laithwaites are repeating the six bottles, two Dartington glasses and 2,000 Avios for £55 deal. The twist is the wine is now sparkling and the glasses are flutes not Vimto tumblers, link for full details.

Will probably stack with Nectar Connect and Airtime.

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    NorthernLass 7,569 posts

We’ve had a lot less “accidents” in our house since we moved to the Vimto tumblers 😂. Decent offer, should also stack with blue light card discount (currently 10%). I did order 2 cases a few weeks ago but we seem to be running low again …

Ant68 56 posts

I had a quick look at the offer but on the one I got, 4 of the 6 bottles were prosecco. So I deleted the email because you’d have to pay me to drink that. If anyone got anything different I’d be interested.

Hmm, maybe I was hasty. Maybe it’s worth paying £55 for 2k avios, 2 bottles that might be drinkable and 4 bottles you could regift?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.