Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Other hotel schemes Barcelo hotels – any deal / info on their programme?

• caj 5 posts

Looking to book Barcelo Santa Catalina in Las Palmas. Not a chain I’ve really used before. Anyone have any discount codes, status match info etc for their loyalty program? TIA

Peter K 553 posts

Sign up to the program. They send out copious emails, often with discount codes. I unsubscribed as I got fed up with how many there were.

Niall 113 posts

My experience the same as Peter K.

I found that particular Hotel by the way can be good value but really does badly in a lot of areas and I wouldn’t recommend. Popular with the locals but feels a lot like it probably just keeps a reputation earned in a long ago heyday.

Gary 293 posts

Made two bookings yesterday and the code “4YEARMYB” worked for both.

caj 5 posts

Thanks all – good advice.

Niall – thanks for your feedback on the hotel. Where would you recommend? It’s for my wife & I for 4 nights at the end of March. Hoping for a blend of a city break and some time by a pool in a 4/5* property. Thanks

blueskiesahead 64 posts

Big fan of barcelo for basic but honest family holidays. You can stack offers such as quidco ,plus a discount code AND a membership discount

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.