Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Barclaycard Avios Barclaycard Avios Plus holder – the ‘signing up for Barclays Premier’ thread

• 51lver 2 posts

Hi all,

I am sure it has been answered somewhere. I did the CASS switch just over a week, so how long will it take for the bonus 25k points to be in my account?

yorkieflyer 259 posts

2 weeks since accounts opened and counting and me and the missus haven’t had a sniff of the debit cards yet so can’t make any payments other than by the cheque books they’ve kindly sent us, how quaint and last century

PSReady 1 post

I switched from a Barclaycard to the Avios Plus and opened the Premier account on the 25th November (cutting it fine). Switching through the Barclaycard app and opening the Premier account on the website went absolutely fine. Where it came unstuck was getting into the Barclays app which kept throwing up an error and wanted my debit card number and pin to continue which were both stuck in the postal strike. After speaking to the Premier team, I was advised I would have to wait for those to come through before I could get the app up and running. I eventually enabled Avios Rewards on 3rd December and I was gearing up for a difficult conversation about being eligible for the 100K Avios. However, much to my surprise, I’ve just received an email to say i’m eligible for the 100K.
    Perhaps enabling the Avios Rewards isn’t a prerequisite by the 30th Nov. Hopefully this will help others in a similar position.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.