Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Marriott Bonvoy Best European category 1-4 Marriott hotel with kids for 7 night stay

• Backpacker 20 posts

Hello lovely HFP crew,

Looking for reccommendations – the Best European category 1-4 Marriott hotel with (1 kid) for a 7 night stay, using a travel package certificate.

In a perfect world, If I could find something with 2 of the below 3 criteria, should this exist:
    1) Near a Beach
    2) Executive Lounge (Titanium)
    3) Kids club

Any suggestions, I need to book in the next few weeks?

Many thanks

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Tom2 113 posts

Sheraton Rhodes is right on the beach (albeit not the best side of the island for beaches) and has a kids club. No lounge I don’t think. Category 4.

Backpacker 20 posts

The Sheraton Tenerife USED to meet these categories – It was level 5, had a sandy beach next door, kids club, and had an executive lounge (now permanantly closed since 2021 sadly), but still has the other two things.
    So still looking to compile some more hotel options. Thanks for the tip on Rhodes, I will check it out…

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Bobri 14 posts

Sheraton Fuerteventura. No lounge sadly, but a commercial centre is just a short walk

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.