Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other London life Best hotel breakfast in London

• timrogers 13 posts

Hello all 👋

My wife and I have a special anniversary coming up this Friday.

We live in Central London and would really like to go for a fancy hotel breakfast on the day.

Any recommendations? The most attractive option we’ve found thus far is the Four Seasons Park Lane.

Tim

The Savage Squirrel 568 posts
    timrogers 13 posts

Thanks for the pointer. I did search but missed this!

Wiseoldman 69 posts

Berners Tavern is excellent breakfast(normally)

ATP 59 posts

Have been fortunate enough to stay at the Connaught a couple of times and that was the tastiest breakfast I’d ever eaten in a hotel. Would go back in a heartbeat if they didn’t charge £7 for avocado on the side. On par with a Mandarin Oriental breakfast I had in Asia.

bruinbrown 59 posts

Whilst it’s not a hotel breakfast, Hide on Piccadilly has an excellent breakfast.

rosstaylor 3 posts

Breakfast is essential for keeping you energized and focused throughout your day. It also plays an important role in keeping your metabolism high and your blood sugar balanced so you don’t experience cravings later in the day. Studies have found that people who consume breakfast tend to have lower levels of cortisol, an important stress hormone that is also responsible for causing weight gain.

OldFashioned 47 posts

Collins Room at the Berkeley everytime for me, is superb and great staff to.

cats_are_best 99 posts

Also live in central London, but sometimes have a night or two in the west end to use up points/be decadent. We usually go for a stroll somewhere rather than the hotel breakfast.

Not a hotel, but this is a favourite: https://45jermynst.com/ just down the side street from Fortnum & Mason, the full english and a bottle of Billecart-Salmon, followed by a sedate stagger through St James’s on the way to lunch.

The nearby Wolseley gets good reviews, but the last couple of times it’s been rammed, noisy and slow service, maybe we’re unlucky though. I find the Delaunay (in the same chain) is more pleasant, the full english (it’s on the large size!) and more bubbly, the area outside isn’t as scenic though.

Btw the Four Seasons has renovation work going on affecting the restaurant, not sure what it’s like at the moment.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.