Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Best time to get Avios seats ?

• peterz 20 posts

Fortunately I have used my FTV to book the outbound business class seats as soon as they turned up. While monitoring the inbound seats these days, I found that the business class seats were gone every morning around 7am ish when I woke up checking it. My original plan was to call BA at 7:30am to book the inbound business seats but it seems not to work then.

Any ideas and suggestions? Many thanks.

Whatsthepoint 121 posts

When I booked my Australia tickets, I called the US number just after midnight UK time to get them. There are other international numbers that are available before UK start time, that’s how most people do it for in demand routes.

peterz 20 posts

ok thanks very much.

NorthernLass 7,550 posts

Where are you going? If the cash element isn’t going to cause problems, you can always book your return leg online at midnight and request a refund of 50% of the avios from BA. Check the surcharges for your route first, though.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.