Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Barclaycard Avios Bonus £ counter

• aq.1988 456 posts

My counter is stuck too, hasn’t moved for about a week now.

My transactions are posting, and avios are ticking along, just annoying as I think I may be close to the £3k spend but can’t see the exact figure. If I add my last month statement to my current balance, I’m almost there.

JDB 4,340 posts

My transactions are posting, and avios are ticking along, just annoying as I think I may be close to the £3k spend but can’t see the exact figure. If I add my last month statement to my current balance, I’m almost there.

Don’t worry about the counter; it’s a just a frippery for the time being.

When you hit the £3k, the SUB will very quickly show in the ‘Avios to be transferred’. The wheel may not update, but the Avios for each transaction and the number of Avios due to transfer is up to date as soon as the individual transactions post.

aq.1988 456 posts

Don’t worry about the counter; it’s a just a frippery for the time being.

When you hit the £3k, the SUB will very quickly show in the ‘Avios to be transferred’. The wheel may not update, but the Avios for each transaction and the number of Avios due to transfer is up to date as soon as the individual transactions post.

Thanks. Just hope when I do hit the £3k, its 50k points and not 25k, so I don’t need to worry about chasing them up

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.