Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Earning Booking.com rewards from ba.com link

• daniortiz 2 posts

When I enter to Booking.com using the link from other rewards programs I can see the program’ symbol and the number of points to gain. For the British Airways this doesn’t happen. I tried even to go to the end of a booking to see if there a field to include the membership number and there is none. Please is this normal? Can I trust the points will count? And how do I know how many points that booking will be rewarded?

Cuchlainn 16 posts

You have to go through the BA eStore and click the link on the BA Booking.com page afaik.

Currently double Avios @ 8 per £1 spent.

tiriavpo 312 posts

Yes, normal – when you click the link in the BA estore, booking.com will open in a new tab. If you go back to the estore tab you should see a message to say that your visit has tracked.

You don’t see anything else during the booking process, but afterwards you can go into your estore account and see a list of pending transactions, with the number of avios due. You should also get an email to confirm, with the number of avios due.

PJJ 29 posts

Might also be worth having a look at Avios Hotels (if you can find it) on the BA hotels partners with 15 Avios per £1
    OR
    Rocketmiles for transferring to Heathrow Rewards then on to Avios
    Always seems close on cost when I have checked recently

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.