Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Booking gone missing in my BAEC account

• RStokes 14 posts

Hi all,

Last night I amended my flight schedule between LGW – CPT for March. Paid using a CV + taxes. Changed the date to come back 4 days earlier. Now the whole booking has gone missing from my BA account and I have not received email conformation like it said I would. Is this normal and am I just panicking prematurely, or should I be composing an email asking where my booking has gone?

Thanks.

BA Flyer IHG Stayer 2,049 posts

Have you tried logging into it using just the reference and surname and that should then allow you to reattach your BAEC number and it should then reappear.

Though it’s possible it’s in the reticketting queue awaiting processing.

NorthernLass 7,472 posts

Or – there’s usually an option to manage your booking via a link the original confirmation email, see if this takes you to it.

RStokes 14 posts

Thanks both, went via the original booking email and it seems to have the details correct as they should be.

George K 288 posts

All my bookings go missing at random times when logged in to BA’s Executive Club. They eventually come back, but it’s pot luck whether I’ll see my bookings every time I log in, courtesy of a shoddy IT backend.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.