Forums › Frequent flyer programs › British Airways Executive Club › Booking Reward Flights
Booking Reward Flights
Discuss today's stories:
Having had great difficulty booking return flights to Tokyo (with an AMEX/BA Companion Voucher) on both the Executive Club and general BA apps, I went in via http://www.ba.com on Google App and it instantly offered me a choice of Club World seats for my preferred date range, which hadn’t appeared on the other apps.
This could just be a quirk of my iPhone I suppose but it might also be a good tip for securing access more easily.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Popular articles this week:
EXTENDED TO AUGUST: 7 nights Virgin Voyages full board cruises for two for 80,000 Virgin Points
Review: why InterContinental Ambassador is a hotel loyalty programme I am happy to pay for
It’s back: O2 and Virgin Media customers get FREE airport lounge access for delayed flights
Bits: catch a heritage tube train to Heathrow, Iberia flights are returning to Terminal 5
Bits: Norse swaps Fort Lauderdale for Miami, Hilton pride party, Virgin Atlantic twilight check-in
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Junior on Chat thread – Sunday 4th June
- Mbaldrick on Family and Friends – upgrading a flight for someone else with my Avios
- meta on Chat thread – Sunday 4th June
- MCO on Chat thread – Sunday 4th June
- amitk on Chat thread – Sunday 4th June
- NorthernLass on Family and Friends – upgrading a flight for someone else with my Avios
- TooPoorToBeHere on How to redeem United miles?
- DoubleA on Chat thread – Sunday 4th June
- TooPoorToBeHere on Gaming computers in London?
- KevinC on Hilton Edinburgh Carlton, Doubletree or Hampton (west end)
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.