Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Flight changes and cancellations help Booking with easyJet – bad idea?

• T_London 39 posts

Hi all. Going to the south of France next month and need to book the flights soon – the only airline which is flying on our dates is easyJet from LGW. Is this a huge risk in your opinion or are others still booking with them as normal?

I’d have considered BA but that feels even riskier.

Thank you

Richie 977 posts

What’s your plan B, C & D if your return flight was cancelled?

T_London 39 posts

Way back I think I can get a Ryanair flight which doesn’t worry me, more concerned about getting there !

Jacob 223 posts

Traveling this summer is a risk with any airline from/to any airport. If you want to travel, you just have to accept the risk that something might go wrong…

AJA 1,062 posts

Have you considered Eurostar to Paris and TGV to south of France? Though even that is not guaranteed. Or an indirect flight via Madrid or another European city to your destination? The latter has its risks as well.

Richie 977 posts

Sometimes changing trains at Lille is easier than Paris.

Richie 977 posts

If considering going by train booking through sncf.com can be cheaper than eurostar.com, bahn.de can be very good for european train times. SNCF has an app for your smartphone for easier ticket management.
    Cost of luggage on trains is much more reasonable than easyJet.

T_London 39 posts

Thank you all for your help and advice! Much appreciated

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.