Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express BP £10 cash back

• truthbetold 131 posts

Anyone get credited yet? Offer ended last night and I haven’t had any of my 3 credits posted yet. I know I may have to wait 90 days but anyone had theirs post and was it after more than a few days or did it trigger an email?

buxty 5 posts

Yup had both back, one on Gold, one on BAPP.

Rui N. 828 posts

Yes, go mine a few days after.

Toaster 104 posts

Still waiting on mine from 1st September. Last time this offer came up I think it took a week for the credit.

Have you made sure your BP is on the accepted list (or not on the excluded list?)

strickers 657 posts

Had three waiting for the last one.

truthbetold 131 posts

Still waiting on mine from 1st September. Last time this offer came up I think it took a week for the credit.

Have you made sure your BP is on the accepted list (or not on the excluded list?)

yes thanks

Andrew. 480 posts

Annoyingly, I think I used the only BP filling station (Richfield Avenue, Reading) in the area that’s not on the participating list.

Luca M 391 posts

I also had two £50 plus spending at an approved station but neither got credited, however I thought the t&c stated “one time/one use” so are you guys expecting multiple credits (I wasn’t)?

strickers 657 posts

I also had two £50 plus spending at an approved station but neither got credited, however I thought the t&c stated “one time/one use” so are you guys expecting multiple credits (I wasn’t)?

Multiple cards, Plat was £50/£10, BAPP was £50/£5, players one and two.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.