Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Missing business class seats to Switzerland?

• LaurenceB 6 posts

looking at booking a business class flight from Manchester to zurich via Heathrow on 15 feb. When I search for Manchester to zurich I get told the flight from Heathrow to zurich doesn’t have a business class but when I look at the same flight from Heathrow to zurich it does. Can anyone explain what’s going on. Thanks

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    John 1,000 posts

I’m unable to replicate this issue. Can you give more details

ChrisC 956 posts

Ditto getting lots of MAN-LHR-ZRH cash fares in CE on 15th Feb

(searching as MAN-ZRH one way in the app)

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Lady London 2,040 posts

Married segments.
    Quantities of seats available and pricing, treat MAN-ZRH as a different animal to MAN-LHR-ZRH even though both can imvolve ecactly the same flights.

Sometimes it works for you for pricing and availability to choose one rather than the other or buy/have your ticket built as one structure for that part of your journey rather than the other.

LaurenceB 6 posts

Thanks for the comments. It’s interesting that what didn’t work yesterday seems to work fine today. Can only assume it was a bug that has been fixed. Thanks again for your help.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.