Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice Cape Town (International)- Airport lounge options

• Ash 621 posts

Is it true the BA and Emirates lounges are closed?

Only leaving the CPT International Sky Lounge – which has terrible reviews.

Any other options? Or word on when BA or Emirates one might open?

George K 288 posts

Where did you see that they were closed? BA one looks open according to the oneworld lounge finder. I was there not too long ago too. Nice place.

tadpolefarm 7 posts

I used the Bidvest Sky lounge using my DragonPass on 31 Dec and it was really great as it was quiet. When I went before it was very busy and not pleasant. But depending on when you go it should tick all the boxes.

RKEdin 7 posts

The BA lounge is definitely open as I was in there on Monday. As BA lounges go it was a decent space to spend a couple of hours in. Free pour wines, small self service food area and a couple of menu items to order.

Sandgrounder 14 posts

Used the Sky Lounge before a Virgin flight last Friday, I found it to be perfectly adequate. Breakfast food options were fine, giving me a farewell taste of beef sausages before heading back to the chill of Heathrow.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.