Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Virgin Atlantic Card Anniversaty

• Man of Kent 67 posts

Is it possible to see when the card anniversary is and the reward voucher accumulation begins for another year. I received a voucher last December but am trying to work out when the next spending year begins. I can see from the app that I received my first ever card statement in June a few years ago so am assuming my June 2022 statement will be the first of the new year.

Also is it possible to easily track how far you are away from reaching the spending limit other than noting down the totals on each statement? Thanks

Reney 755 posts

No to all of it. Keeping track yourself or calculating it backward is the only way.

HelenM 19 posts

Was just trying to find out this myself and was passed from pillar to post – Called VACC who umm’d and ahh’d and then said Virgin Atlantic would be able to tell me – put me through only to be told they wouldnt have any idea and it has to be the credit card team that know. In the end I remembered I had recently requested my free statutory credit report via MSE credit club and it has the actual date and year the agreement was opened on it. At least that serves as a guideline, although I suspect the date might be slightly later depending on when the statement date is. I am trying to straddle a large payment across both membership years without triggering both vouchers at the same time so I needed to know for that reason.

HelenM 19 posts

Also – the last statement of the membership year has an additional last page showing your total spend for the membership year. Mine just landed and I had never noticed this before.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.