Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Daily chat thread Click here for today’s chat thread Chat thread – Monday 27th May

• Blair Waldorf Salad 1,160 posts

“ yes I see he’s been told to rest by his doctors, hopefully he will be OK by July” – is this the covid he caught from Larry David?

TGLoyalty 649 posts

@jj surely the demographic must be as upscale as Rob makes out if they’re dropping £2k per seat for business class for a £15k holiday or my tax burden is far more than everyone else

Tbh he probably needs to increase it from over £70k to over £80k to account for the last couple years of wage inflation

Dragonlady 43 posts

Currently a happy bunny – I’m in Helsinki in July and had spotted that Bruce Springsteen was playing whilst I’m there, but sold out. My ‘stalking’ tactics on the ticket site paid off today as they’ve put some extra seats on sale. Side on view, but at least at ground level, always a great atmosphere at The Boss gigs. 😁

His shows for the next 10 days are cancelled, hopefully he won’t have any further cancellations for you.

My friend was supposed to see him a few days ago in Marseille for her birthday, but it was cancelled.

We saw him on the first night of this tour ( Cardiff). 3 hours on stage solid playing ( not forgetting he’s pushing 75) and he was fantastic . As good ( if not better) than when I saw him about 15 years ago 🙂

NICK N 44 posts

Currently in the AA Admirals lounge BNA, which is okay but a million times better than BA lounge at LHR on Sat 18th May which was like a human zoo and no functioning aircon, it was a disgrace. Upon arrival here I asked for an IPA, the abrupt ” Its not complimentary” set the scene, I just accepted the ‘free’ bud lite.

• The topic ‘Chat thread – Monday 27th May’ is closed to new replies.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.