Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Daily chat threads Click here for today’s chat thread Chat thread – Monday 30th May

Chat thread – Monday 30th May

Topic closed
  • Froggee

I’m really f***ing dumb so I just spent an hour clicking through to satisfy my curiosity:

Reward Flight Cancellation – What rebooking options do we have?

JDB

I’m really f***ing dumb so I just spent an hour clicking through to satisfy my curiosity:

Reward Flight Cancellation – What rebooking options do we have?

<iframe class=”wp-embedded-content” sandbox=”allow-scripts” security=”restricted” style=”position: absolute; clip: rect(1px, 1px, 1px, 1px);” title=”“Reward Flight Cancellation – What rebooking options do we have?” — Head for Points” src=”https://www.headforpoints.com/forums/topic/reward-flight-cancellation-what-rebooking-options-do-we-have/embed/#?secret=3ENI7CZd3N&#8221; data-secret=”3ENI7CZd3N” width=”500″ height=”282″ frameborder=”0″ marginwidth=”0″ marginheight=”0″ scrolling=”no”></iframe>

Thank you. Now just want to ascertain whether the advice re compensation was correct.

meta

I apologise that I misled everyone. Must have had a really bad day.

The Canuck

Flying Air Canada business out of T2 tomorrow. What’s the best lounge to go to? Heard good things about the United lounge but not sure what it’s like post COVID. I’ve got Amex Platinum also if Plaza Premium is the best option.

ChrisC

Flying Air Canada business out of T2 tomorrow. What’s the best lounge to go to? Heard good things about the United lounge but not sure what it’s like post COVID. I’ve got Amex Platinum also if Plaza Premium is the best option.

Check the UK airports lounge review page – in the reviews tab at top of the page

• The topic ‘Chat thread – Monday 30th May’ is closed to new replies.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.