Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Daily chat threads Click here for today’s chat thread Chat thread – Saturday 25th December

Chat thread – Saturday 25th December

Topic closed
  • Rob
    HfP Staff

This is today’s chat thread. We have moved the daily discussion from the main HfP news feed into the new forum. We hope you get used to it.

If you have specific questions about Avios, hotels or credit cards, please ask them in the appropriate forum and not here. This thread is a good place to post interesting deals you have spotted or your general thoughts on travel and all things miles and points. Thank you for contributing.

memesweeper

Thanks to a favourable timezone difference I can jump in with an early ‘happy Christmas’ to @Rob, the HdP team, and the regular readers and commentors.

AndyGWP

Likewise. Merry Christmas folks 😆🎅🏼

NorthernLass

Merry Christmas everyone!
    Just got my first present which is F seats to the US to start our Xmas 2022 trip (at off peak rate as well!)
    🎄🎇🍾😁

ChrisC

As Homer Simpson one sacid – merry everybody

Mirp

Merry Christmas. In good news BA is allowing more changes to booking online. I managed to change the date of my return from the Maldives without talking to an agent or paying fees. I tried to change last week and waited over an hour on the gold line and they wanted and additional approximately £150 for a flight that wasn’t as convenient.

BA thank you this Christmas present. Maldives is lovely. Thanks to HFP for alert on additional seats over the holidays.

Tom

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all have a great time wherever you are in the world.

A huge thanks to all the HfP team and regular commentators. You have allowed me to travel more, fly business class and stay in nice hotels, which I wouldn’t have been able to afford (or justify) if paying cash alone. This site has changed travelling for me beyond recognition and I absolutely love it.

Amy C

Yes big thanks to all, special mention to Lady London and Meta who’ve advised me a lot this year over a BA cancellation & subsequent shady antics.
    Merry Christmas from my sick bed, not covid but an evil cold. Also lost my voice which the family will be pleased about. 🎄🎅🎉

dst87

Merry Christmas everyone. Have a lovely day! 🎄🎁

DonLee

Merry Christmas from sunny Maldives

Iona

Merry Christmas everyone and thanks to the HFP team and to all the people who’ve helped me via the comments sections during 2021!

The Savage Squirrel

Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope everyone with Xmas travel has a smooth but very enjoyable trip; particularly those reunited with loved ones after months or even years of separation.

Mel TS

Merry Christmas to you all, from a very quiet Maple Leaf Lounge in LHR T2.
    I hope everyone has a peaceful few days and those of you who are travelling, may it be smooth and safe.

meta

Yes big thanks to all, special mention to Lady London and Meta who’ve advised me a lot this year over a BA cancellation & subsequent shady antics.
    Merry Christmas from my sick bed, not covid but an evil cold. Also lost my voice which the family will be pleased about. 🎄🎅🎉

Merry Christmas! Wishing you a speedy recovery! And I am glad that I could help with cancellation advice.

cats_are_best

Merry Christmas all HfPers.

meta

Merry Christmas everyone! I also got my Xmas presents as I managed to move our Emirates F tickets to just after new years so we could extend our stay in Dubai. All without calling anyone.

• The topic ‘Chat thread – Saturday 25th December’ is closed to new replies.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.