Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Daily chat threads Click here for today’s chat thread Chat thread – Tuesday 25th January

Chat thread – Tuesday 25th January

Topic closed
  • gordog01

Is anyone else having issues getting into the executive club account tonight?

anglo2004

Yep, I’m getting “There is currently no access to your account while we upgrade our system. Please visit the information page to find out how this may affect you. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.” message.

strickers

Issues with Amex too.

BSI1978

Rather regretting leaving it until now to book in a trip before the sale ends!

Tracy

Must be targeted, I don’t have it but OH does. I’m platinum with reservations already booked that would count for the promo. He is gold and has no bookings….

Marriott Promo. Double Elite nights and 1000 bonus points per night. From Feb 8 to May 2.

Targeted promo? This is just what I’ve been waiting for (Mr Burns grin)

rogerj

Sounds like a third party reseller app.

I use similar in website form – Airalo.

https://www.airalo.com/

Thanks everyone for the reply. I’m with giffgaff, and they don’t have any roaming packages.

I was originally looking at Airalo. It seems to be cheaper than going to T-Mobile directly just for a couple of weeks. If you have a referral code for Airalo I’ll happily use it.

ROGER0422 us a referral code

I just used an Airalo eSim in Barbados in a pixel 6 pro. Very easy and able to run my UK Vodafone network (for free incoming calls and SMS) alongside a cheap data eSim. So much cheaper than UK roaming and also great to run both alongside each other.

Tariq

Sounds like a third party reseller app.

I use similar in website form – Airalo.

https://www.airalo.com/

Thanks everyone for the reply. I’m with giffgaff, and they don’t have any roaming packages.

I was originally looking at Airalo. It seems to be cheaper than going to T-Mobile directly just for a couple of weeks. If you have a referral code for Airalo I’ll happily use it.

Thanks – referral code TARIQ5468

• The topic ‘Chat thread – Tuesday 25th January’ is closed to new replies.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.