Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Marriott Bonvoy Club Marriott – anyone use this now ?

• Talay 31 posts

I used to use this a lot when living in Asia as the benefits were unreal for the price. Free accommodation, discounted meal vouchers and drinks, then half price food and drinks in every Marriott in Thailand (should have been limited but never was).

Benefits got downgraded a bit over the years but there was still value I thought.

https://www.myclubmarriott.com/

shilly 111 posts

I have used this a few times most recently in December. I have to say that it was difficult to get them to respond to emails etc and I had to phone to get membership in the end but it was worth it as we were staying at a JW hotel in Phuket and got 20% off all food and beverages. You would get more benefits if you were also staying in Bangkok where most of the food offers are available. They also have 2 different membership cards now Elite and Classic I think the Classic was 5000 thai baht and we were a group of 6 so well worth it without even factoring in the free hotel night etc membership is for 1 year so anyone spending a lot of time at Marriott hotels it is worth it in my opinion.

Charles Martel 124 posts

Interesting, it seems to be similar to the Accor Plus membership. Any idea how much it cost, is the pricing set by the country you select?

shilly 111 posts

Yes the Thai one is either 5000 thai baht or 9000 Thai baht depending if you choose elite or classic membership.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.