Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Virgin Flying Club Clubhouse access for KLM reward flights booked via VA

• rajkumarpatel@yahoo.com 19 posts

Hi,
    Been looking for LHR-del thru my flying club and fair number of KLm business class flights available against upper class.
    If I book it thru VA flying club website directly using my VA reward points, will I be able to use upper wing check in and club house at T3 Heathrow? I am a sliver class member.

Thanks
    Raj

AL 579 posts

In short, no. The only way a passenger affiliated in any way with KLM can access is if they’re on a KL codeshare on VS metal and simultaneously a Flying Blue Platinum cardholder.

You will get access to the Club Aspire lounge. If I were you, if you’re an AmEx Platinum cardholder, I’d go to the Centurion Lounge – Aspire lounges are a bit naff.

BA Flyer IHG Stayer 2,083 posts

LHR-DEL on VS metal (even with a KL code) then yes

LHR-AMS-DEL on KL metal then no and it’s the aspire lounge.

Jan M 58 posts

The Aspire lounge at LHR is overcrowded and incredibly depressing. Probably not worth going to even if it is free.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.