Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Virgin Flying Club Clubhouse Voucher – any need to pre-book?

• Fraser 53 posts

I’ve used the Virgin Clubhouse at LHR before either flying Upper or via Gold, but am now only Silver and have a PE booking.

However, I still have a couple of Clubhouse vouchers, and wondered if anyone has experience of using them? There’s no mention of pre-booking, so I assume I just turn up and present one.

But conscious of the frequency of Priority Pass etc. being turned away from lounges, and the use of the same lounge for Delta, I wondered if there is any risk of being turned away with a voucher. Anyone have any experience of redeeming them?

VickyTM 111 posts

Hi, I have used two recently on two separate occasions and I just turned up. They will ask for your FF number and the voucher code. No need to pre-book, and no entry issues at all.

AL 579 posts

You can make ground staff’s day by calling up in advance, though, and having them add a note to the PNR.

Paul B 224 posts

Hi, I have used two recently on two separate occasions and I just turned up. They will ask for your FF number and the voucher code. No need to pre-book, and no entry issues at all.

Are these voucher codes linked to the FF#?

AL 579 posts

Are these voucher codes linked to the FF#?

Nowadays, yes. They stopped issuing any physical vouchers during the pandemic. Vouchers are stored against your VSFC number – you’ll need to call to find what you have as there’s still no way to view this in your account.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.